- National Procedural Autonomy and General EU Law Limits online pdf
- Effective Judicial Protection in EU Law: an Evolving Principle of a Constitutional Nature online pdf
- The interplay between EU legislation and effectiveness, effective judicial protection and the right to an effective remedy in EU public procurement law online pdf
- The relationship between EU secondary rules and the principles of effectiveness and effective judicial protection in environmental matters: towards a new dawn for the ‘language of rights’? online pdf
- The Impact of Legislative Harmonisation on Effective Judicial Protection in Europe’s Area of Criminal Justice online pdf
- Of Legislative Waves and Case law: Effective Judicial Protection, Right to an Effective Remedy and Proceduralisation in the EU Asylum Policy online pdf
- The standard of fundamental rights protection in the field of asylum: The case of the right to an effective remedy between EU law and the Italian Constitution online pdf
- The Horizontal Effects of Charter Rights Given Expression to in EU Legislation, from Mangold to Bauer online pdf
- Case Note: Anything New under the Sun? An Exercise in Defence of the Reasoning of the CJEU in the ASJP Case online pdf
- Case Note: CJEU (Grand Chamber), Judgment of 19 December 2018, C-219/17, Silvio Berlusconi and Finanziaria d’investimento Fininvest SpA (Fininvest) v Banca d’Italia and Istituto per la Vigilanza Sulle Assicurazioni (IVASS) online pdf
- Eljalill Tauschinsky and Wolfang Weiβ (eds), The Legislative Choice Between Delegated and Implementing Acts in EU Law. Walking a Labyrinth, Cheltenham: Elgar Publishing, 2018, 272 pp, £85.50 online pdf
- Herwig C.H. Hofmann, Gerard C. Rowe, and Alexander H. Türk (eds), Specialized Administrative Law of the European Union. A Sectoral Review , Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2018, 784 pp, hb £125. online pdf
Professor of European and Comparative Administrative Law and Procedure, Maastricht University
Assistant Professor of European Administrative Law, Maastricht University
Luis Arroyo Jimenez
Professor of Administrative Law, University of Castilla-La Mancha
Kars de Graaf
Full Professor of Public Law and Sustainability, University of Groningen
Luca de Lucia
Full Professor of Administrative Law, University of Salerno
Senior Lecturer, University of Essex
Professor of Law, Penn State Law School
Judge at the Court of Justice of the European Union; Honorary Professor in European Law, Utrecht University
Stéphanie de Somer
Assistant Professor, University of Antwerp, Visiting Professor at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel, and Of counsel at Van Olmen & Wynant, Brussels
Professor of European Administrative Law at the Department of Law, Utrecht University
General Editor of the REALaw blog
Chris J. Hilson
Herwig C.H. Hofmann
Petra Lea Láncos
Päivi S. M. Leino-Sandberg
Annalisa Volpato, Managing Editor
Department of Public Law, Maastricht University
P.O. Box 616
6200 MD Maastricht
REALaw publishes manuscripts (scientific articles), book reviews and case notes. Manuscripts should not be longer than 10,000 words including footnotes. Decisions to publish are based on double-blind peer-review. The Editorial board does not send papers for review that do not fall into the scope of the journal, do not comply with the editorial guidelines, and have been published or are under review elsewhere. Book reviews and case notes should be between 2,000 and 6,000 words (including footnotes).
Prospective authors can discuss the relevance of their papers with the Editorial Board before submitting their article. Any editorial or submission queries, as well as articles should be sent to the Managing Editor, Dr. Annalisa Volpato (email@example.com). The journal welcomes expressions of interest from authors and publishers wishing to submit review copies.
When submitting a contribution, please follow the most recent version of the OSCOLA Manual of citation and check our additional guidelines here.
For information on copyright ownership see 'Rights and permissions'
REALaw articles are peer reviewed. The review publishes in accordance with publication ethics guidelines.
Managing editor of the Review of European Administrative Law is Dr. Annalisa Volpato (firstname.lastname@example.org).